Welcome to Porcupine Ski Runners
- Online membership applications and payment - get your receipt and membership card immediately via email. See "Membership and Rates" from the menu
- Fall Newsletter: Meet the new Chalet Manager, Jane Mulcair, and see what has been going on at PSR in preparation for the new season. See "Newsletters" under "News"
- Ski Swap and Open House - Nov 29th. Look under "Events" for more details
- Jackrabbit Registrations: Nov 29 and 30, look under "Programs"
- Website redesign - with the help of Marc Gagnon of VisionX studios we have a new look
- Trails are being groomed and the chalet is open from 8:30AM - 9:00PM. See the latest under "Trails"
Located on the South side of Highway 101 East and only 3 km from downtown Timmins, Porcupine Ski Runners is one of the largest cross country ski clubs in Canada.
Boasting a new $1.7 million dollar Xstrata Copper Chalet and approximately 30 kilometers of scenic & groomed trails, some fully illuminated for night skiing.
You can enjoy an incredible experience while sharing the great outdoors with lynx, moose, weasels, snow hares, partridge, and a snowy owl.
For the avid hiker Porcupine Ski Runners is truly a paradise with a fully signed snowshoe trail system designed to challenge anyone from experienced to novice while providing all ages with the ultimate workout.
For your convenience, locker rentals, as well as ski and snowshoe rentals are available.